Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good ole catch 22

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...

I want you to envision life as an everyday street in your neighbourhood. For most, traveling from one end of the street to the other is relatively easy to do. There might be a few potholes, stop signs or detours along the way but hopefully no roadblocks. Now imagine there is a sewer opening in your road with no cover on it and it's clearly marked with caution tape. For most if there was a sewer opening in your road without a cover and it was clearly marked, you would avoid it. You would go around it. Jump over it. Or cross the street. I see the hole. I see the caution tape. And I fall in that hole every time. So I climb out of the hole, dust myself off and start walking only to fall down a hole again. The SAME hole. It's an awful cycle that I have yet to break. One day I will learn and cross the street.

But enough about the hole that is currently sucking the awesome from me. Let's partake of a better cycle...



There's me in the background falling into my hole around 1:14.....

Say YES to breaking the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment