Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Kid took the laptop! Not my fault!! True story.

I missed another one. My bad. But seriously the Kid took her laptop with her when she was visiting her dad this weekend. So I was left helpless...

Today was a Super Sunday! No not because it was Father's Day, (My 'father', if still alive, should do the world a favour and drop dead. But that's for another day...) but because it was 'Celebrate How Awesome my friend Tdot is!!' She is a brave, smart lady that after two years of hard college work has graduated and entered the work force and is kickin ass and taking names. I am very proud of her. So today we went and had a lovely brunch at the outdoor patio of Queenston Heights restaurant that is located on the Niagara escarpment. Delicious food, a beautiful view and great company. We took a nice drive and did some shopping. It was a simple pleasures kind of day.

I got to spend time with another special friend who is very dear to me.

I got some new plant friends and they got re-potted today.

I also tried to reach out to another friend but I'm afraid that really didn't go over so well. You can't win them all, I guess.

I used to think that it would be wonderful to be wildly popular and have a ton of friends. But now that I have become my own best friend I am so thankful for the handful of quality friends that I have been blessed with...unless it's money, quality really is better than quantity.

It is in the company
of a good friend
that the heart
finds a home.


Say YES to celebrating friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment