Sunday, May 8, 2011

Phenomenal Weekend

This weekend has been the most fun that I have had with my pants on in a very long time. I got out of the house, danced, sang, laughed, met a ton of people and made lots of new friends. And I did it all while feeling confident and looking way hot!
I am amazed by the power of saying YES! I put it into active practice this weekend, spreading fun and positivity wherever I went and received twice as much in return! I've never been hugged so much in my life!
I have spent so much time saying no to new experiences, to my now ex-boyfriend(especially) and to my myself(most of all) and didn't really think much of my little personal growth experiment. But after this weekend, I am 100% convinced that I am on the right track to total fulfillment in all aspects of life.

Everything I need for personal happiness is all within me. I've relied too long on other things and other people (like my ex-boyfriend) to make me happy and it didn't work but not anymore. I've finally taken control. There's no tuning back. My eyes have been opened to life and all its possibilities. I feel like I have a really juicy, exciting secret and it makes me giddy.


Say YES to a little Vive!

No comments:

Post a Comment