Friday, February 18, 2011

Are we there yet?






Time really has no meaning to me. I don't usually know or care what day of the week it is. But this whole week has been nothing but a big steaming pile of exhausting tedious bullshit. You want Friday to hurry up and get here because you just want the week from hell to end and then drown your memory of it in a giant bottle of rum. And that WAS my plan for today. However I got stuck doing something that needed to be done but I didn't like doing it for 13 hours straight and my delightful Friday plans got flushed down the toilet. Now I'm really tired and having to listen to the new neighbour's child screaming in the apartment above me(could be a banshee, not entirely convinced it's a human child yet), the Cat of Mayhem is tearing up everything in sight, there is a horrible taste in my mouth that hasn't gone away even though I have brushed my teeth and I have gas. (which isn't a completely abnormal thing but every time I fart, it smells like someone opened a bag of Lay's Sour Cream N Onion chips and that's just disturbing) And I hate when it's this late and I want Chinese food and pizza. Yes I did say AND not or. What's most disappointing is that I will have to start my day tomorrow with all the chores that didn't get done today because I was somewhere else for 13 hours. I haven't gone grocery shopping so I don't have any bread and can't even make toast. Toast makes me happy. Instead I will brush my teeth again and drink some water and yell at the cat and curse the neighbour and re-live the Friday I didn't get today, tomorrow.

I'd also like to say welcome to my newest and male follower. A very smart and VERY creative young man. You could check out his BLOG. It's uber awesome...

Say YES to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment