Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PICTURES!!!


Let me just say up front, I AM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER. I do not in any way know what the hell I'm doing when I have a camera in my hands. Don't talk to me about apertures because I don't know what those are. I do like taking pictures though. I have a fancy camera that I don't know how to use. In fact I had to resort to finding a tutor to help my impossibly dumb ass with it. Anyway, like I said I like to take pictures and even though I didn't know what I was doing, I took some pictures and thought I would share them. I think it will be interesting to watch me grow as a 'photographer' over the course of the next 10 months or more. So here is the beginning...don't laugh too hard at the quality of them, it's mainly just trees and water, nothing spectacular.

I love me some clouds.















Who knows this guy?

I can only hope for improvement...

Today I say YES to trying my best!

5 comments:

  1. love it! Lurved the pic of the clouds so much it is now my desktop wallpaper. Do more! Do more! In fact, you should have a weekly pictures feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?! Oh my gosh... Thanks Karen! I'm all red in the face here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really fantastic!! Great job! Wow I love the 5th one down, its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pic's Hope to see lots more!

    ReplyDelete