Monday, February 7, 2011

Productive day




The one thing I had planned on doing today is the one thing I didn't get done. I woke up and got the Kid ready for school which includes breakfast and lunch preparation. Get myself ready for the day. Take apart the bathroom exhaust fan to get it fixed. Take the Kid to school. Drop off a note for my counselor. Drive down to my grandmother's church to drop off a cheque but it was closed. Get back home. Put the bathroom fan back up. Clean out 4 litter boxes. Wash, dry, fold and put away 3 loads of laundry. Go back out to drop off that cheque. Vacuum. Dust. Clean the bathroom. Fix the fish tank filter. Pick the Kid up from school. Get dinner. Move furniture. Paint. Clean up. Write some kind of blog. Have a Guinness. Go to bed. It was a pretty good day for me. All I wanted to do was go to the gym....there's always tomorrow.





Say YES to beautiful colour.

1 comment:

  1. Well, did you need to go to the gym after all that? Probably not! Glad the colour turned out well.

    ReplyDelete