Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day shmowday Part 1


Today is a snow day. And if you're not outside 'enjoying' the snow (something that I think is simple absurd. How does anyone enjoy that annoying shit?) you may be inside enjoying one of your favourite indoor activities. (No not THAT one...you most likely have kids home from school to put the kibosh on that or you're like me and are ALONE...and I no longer indulge in self-service. Ya I said it.) Anyhoo, one of my three favourite activities to waste away the day is watching cartoons. I could watch them day and night. Let's face it folks, cartoons are not just for kids anymore. These are some that are close to my heart for various reasons...don't judge me. I can feel you judging me.

There's the classics of course that bring you back to childhood. Sitting in your pj's, chowing down on a bowl of your favourite cereal, hair all tousled and sleep crusts still in your eyes...




Then there's the ones that I got to like when watching with the Kid....

 






And the always popular but more for adults cartoons like The Simpsons, Southpark, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama and this oldie and goodie...

1 comment:

  1. oh man...I forgot how much you've always loved Witch Hazel in the bugs bunny cartoons. She still kills me too. One of my favourites used to be the Flintstones. Do you remember the episode where they have to go stay In J. Giggles Flintstone's haunted manor for the night to inherit his money? That one killed me.

    ReplyDelete